This package contains an OCaml blocking API for
the jack audio connection kit.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.10.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- jack audio connection kit >= 0.109.2 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- samplerate >= 0.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried e
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Added NO_CUSTOM to build
in standard mode.
* Added prefix to main compilation variables
if passed to configure.
* Makefile now honnors LIBDIRS
variable for linking against libraries
located in other places than then standard
* configure.ac: Use LIBS instead of LDFLAGS
when redefining LIBS
The software distributed in this tarball is licenced under the GNU Lesser General
Public License, with a special exception:
As a special exception to the GNU Library General Public License, you may
link, statically or dynamically, a "work that uses the Library" with a publicly
distributed version of the Library to produce an executable file containing
portions of the Library, and distribute that
Browse inside ocaml-bjack_0.1.3.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com