This udeb is used to preseed debian-installer from information already
found on a device, such as the network configuration from an existing
Unix installation or from flash on some embedded devices.
oldsys-preseed (3.11) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Preseed ethdetect/prompt_missing_firmware, to avoid prompts about firmware
before network-console is running.
[ Frans Pop ]
* Remove Standards-Version field.
[ Ryan Tandy ]
* Add support for Buffalo Linkstation Pro/Live. Closes: #580709.
-- Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 21 May 2010 21:55:02 +0100
- So far, I have mostly focused on preseeding information that is needed
in order to get to network-console without the need of a serial cable.
However, there is potentially more information on a device (e.g.
users) that could be preseeded.
- More hardware support.
- Better error handling: e.g. make some sound on NSLU2 if we cannot
This is oldsys-preseed, written and maintained by:
Martin Michlmayr <email@example.com>
Browse inside oldsys-preseed_3.11.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com