This udeb is used to preseed debian-installer from information already
found on a device, such as the network configuration from an existing
Unix installation or from flash on some embedded devices.
oldsys-preseed (3.13) unstable; urgency=low
[ Martin Michlmayr ]
* Ignore a missing gateway with DHCP, thanks Eugeniy Meshcheryako.
* Use netcfg/disable_autoconfig instead of netcfg/disable_dhcp.
[ Christian Perrier ]
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Replace XC-Package-Type by Package-Type in debian/control
-- Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- So far, I have mostly focused on preseeding information that is needed
in order to get to network-console without the need of a serial cable.
However, there is potentially more information on a device (e.g.
users) that could be preseeded.
- More hardware support.
- Better error handling: e.g. make some sound on NSLU2 if we cannot
This is oldsys-preseed, written and maintained by:
Martin Michlmayr <email@example.com>
Browse inside oldsys-preseed_3.13.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com