This is pam_tmpdir, a module for (if needed) creating a secure
directory for users' temporary files and setting TMP and TMPDIR.
It is written by Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>, and you may use this
under the conditions of the GPL version 2, as noted in
<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>. I'd appreciate any bug
reports, patches, suggestions etc.
It is based on pam_env which in turn is based
If you're using tools that use chroots, please be aware that
libpam-tmpdir only creates the directory and sets TMPDIR whenever a
new PAM session is started. This means that some tools which do not
reset TMPDIR, nor start a new PAM session might end up with TMPDIR
pointing to a non-existent directory. An example of such as tool
(when this is written) i
pam-tmpdir (0.09) unstable; urgency=low
* Add README.Debian explaining a bit about how pam-tmpdir works.
* Drop Steve Kemp from Uploaders as he's unfortunately no longer active
* Update to dh compat level 9
* Switch to dh.
* Various cleanups
* Switch upstream build system to automake
* Add TEMP and TEMPDIR to the list of environment variables we check
This package was debianized by Tollef Fog Heen <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 30 May 2001 07:49:27 +020
Browse inside pam-tmpdir_0.09.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com