This package is "arch: arm mipsel" but it can be built on any architecture.
Simply call: "dpkg-buildpackage -amipsel -rfakeroot". The reason the
package is not "arch: any" is because it's only useful on one ARM and one
partman-ext2r0 (1.21) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Use 'dh $@ --options' rather than 'dh --options $@', for
forward-compatibility with debhelper v8.
[ Updated translations ]
* Asturian (ast.po) by maacub
* Bulgarian (bg.po) by Damyan Ivanov
* Bengali (bn.po) by Israt Jahan
* Bosnian (bs.po) by Armin Beirovi
* Danish (da.po) by Anders Jenbo
* Persian (fa.po) by E
This is partman-ext2r0, written and maintained by the following authors:
Anton Zinoviev <email@example.com>
Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
partman-ext2r0 is written for the debian-installer (d-i).
The original source can always be found at:
Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Anton Zinoviev <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2
Browse inside partman-ext2r0_1.21.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com