LADSPA and VST plug-in hosting for Pd
This is a Pd tilde object for hosting LADSPA audio plug-ins. The
LADSPA plug-in interface is supported completely. The object will
search your LADSPA path for plugins, which are loadable by name as an
argument to the plugin~ object.
Jarno Sepp�nen, email@example.com
2005-05-00 Carmen Rocco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* VST support is gone, actually, it was never here, but removed some stuff to clean it up, VST? detour to /externals/grill/vst/
* you can create the plugin without arguments, it will default to 2 channels
* active: enable or disable the plugin
* listplugins: lists all your LADSPA plugins...
* info: info on the current plugin, lik
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom
to share and change