Pdfgrep is a tool to search text in PDF files. It works
similar to `grep'.
- search for regular expressions.
- support for some important grep options, including:
+ filename output.
+ page number output.
+ optional case insensitivity.
+ count occurrences.
+ recursive search
- and the most important feature: color output!
Release 1.3.0 [2012-02-14]
- Experimental support for libunac (removing accents and ligatures before search)
- Recursive search [--recursive] (by Mahmut Gundes)
- Don't use colors on dumb terminals
- A few minor bug fixes
- Use poppler-cpp instead of the poppler core library (by Pino Toscano)
- 2 small bugfixes ('-h' option and closing open files)
- This is probably the la
An incomplete list of thing that should be done:
- Line based context: Currently there is no way to print multiple
lines of context.
- Parallelisation: PDF rendering is slow and could be a fine target
- More grep features:
+ Regex (de)selection: -E/-F/-G
+ Match control: -v
+ Context: -A/-B
+ Other: -Z
The maintainer of pdfgrep is:
Hans-Peter Deifel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Other people that have contr
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Browse inside pdfgrep_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com