Petri-Foo is a fork of the Specimen Sampler project. Specimen was
originally developed by Pete Bessman. See the AUTHORS file for
the list of other authors who've made contributions.
Petri-Foo is forked and developed by James Morris (Feb 2011 +),
with recent code contributions by Brendan Jones (July 2011 +).
Differences, additions and improvements over Specimen
PHIN is PHAT without the phatpad or phatknob
and without deprecated GTK/GDK code
so it won't die just yet
and neither will petri-foo.
After some time a new release of Petri-Foo is now available...
* Moved build configuration system to cmake
* Removed external dependency on PHAT and replaced with a custom
version called Phin included with Petri-Foo
* Mousewheel waveform zooming
* Auto-preview (with optional resampling) in sample selector dialog
* Numerous bugs squashed unsquashed and squashed again
* Minor GUI
2012-06-28 James Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fixed dish-file load of a bank containing a patch
-Engine: Mono/Poly mode switching via midi-cc (see notes on petri-foo-devel)
-Engine: Voice modes
(TODO file from the Specimen project, edited: 19/07/2011)
-Add per-channel volume and panning param
-*- text -*-
* format specifier thing for sliderbuttons is LAME ASS! Just use a
* James W. Morris <email@example.com>
forker of Specimen to
Browse inside petri-foo_0.1.5.orig.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com