* BC - Binary Compatibility.
* BIC - Binary InCompatible.
* Undefined (UNDEF) symbol - a symbol reference. It will be resolved to
the implementation/definition in the external shared library by dynamic
* Unstable-BC library - a library which is prone to break BC without SONAME
1) Unstable-BC libraries should get all symbols versio
pkg-kde-tools for Debian
These snippets (/usr/share/pkg-kde-tools/makefiles/1) should be universally
- If your package uses CDBS, you should be able to just include the
- If you use other tools, include the variables.mk file and run cmake with
$(DEB_CMAKE_KDE4_FLAGS) to get the kde4 default variables.
- If you want to use Debhelpe
What is dhmk?
dhmk is yet another debhelper command sequencer. Unlike dh(1), it uses make(1)
to execute all commands. The perl part (dhmk.pl) is used to support dh(1)
addons and dynamically calculate override_* targets.
dhmk aims to mimic the most useful features of dh(1) adding a couple of its
own. Some highlights include:
1) Unlike dh(1), dhmk sequencer is based on the tradition
Makefile snippets and scripts found in this directory and its subdirectories
are for use with offici
pkg-kde-tools (0.9.0) unstable; urgency=low
HTML_INSTALL_DIR path has been switched from /usr/sha
pkg-kde-tools (0.15.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Reupload without cruft.
-- Modestas Vainius <mod
This package was debianized by Sune Vuorela <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:39:35 +0200.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Browse inside pkg-kde-tools_0.15.3.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com