plymouth - graphical boot animation and logger
Plymouth is an application that runs very early in the boot process
(even before the root filesystem is mounted!) that provides a graphical
boot animation while the boot process happens in the background.
It is designed to work on systems with DRM modesetting drivers. The
idea is that early on in the boot process the native mode for the
Don't use this file. Write detailed commited messages instead.
- fix the tests so that they work better with "make check"
- allow longer than 255 byte replies from server to client
- make server send immediate ACK for password request and then ANSWER later with a link back to original request in ANSWER
- Make --ask-for-password take a prompt message
- add expose handler for plugins to draw from. We need to reset some state every frame of the animation, so be
Kristian Høgsberg <email@example.com>
Ray Strode <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter Jones <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside plymouth_0.8.3.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com