policycoreutils (1.30.28-1) unstable; urgency=low
* With this version of policycoreutils, the file /etc/selinux/config
shall have the variable SELINUXTYPE set to refpolicy-targeted (you may
also set it to be refpolicy-strict or refpolicy-src). Only 1.30.26-3
created the file with SELINUXTYPE set to targeted (which is
appropriate on Red Hat machines and not Debian). We can't
policycoreutils (2.1.10-9) unstable; urgency=high
* Revert the munging of setrans.conf which was introduced in 2.1.10-7.
* Made mcstrans ignore a line containing "s0=" to properly solve the
* Made the mcstrans init script not return an error when you stop it twice.
* Included a new version of open_init_pty that doesn't take 100% CPU time.
This is the Debian package for policycoreutils, and it is built from
sources obtained from: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm.
This package was debianized by Colin Walters <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:10:57 -0400.
This package is maintained by Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>.
Portions of this package are copyright by various people, inluding
Copyright (C) 2001
Browse inside policycoreutils_2.1.10-9.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com