This is the popt(3) command line option parsing library. While it is similiar
to getopt(3), it contains a number of enhancements, including:
1) popt is fully reentrant
2) popt can parse arbitrary argv style arrays while
getopt(3) makes this quite difficult
3) popt allows users to alias command line arguments
4) popt provides convience functions for parsing strings
into argv style
1.15 -> 1.16:
- add lv.po, update translations (Translation Project).
- include xcode project files in distributed popt tar ball.
- make distcheck is now squeaky clean.
- permit VPATH builds.
- add shallow tests using ISP/RAS api-sanity-autotest.pl.
- prefix bit set routines with popt to avoid symbol coolisions w rpm.
- add tdict.c to exercise popt bit sets against /usr
Copyright (c) 1998 Red Hat Software
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom th