Author: Casper Wilstrup (email@example.com)
This package contains wrappers for accessing the ALSA api from Python. It
is currently fairly complete for PCM devices. My next goal is to have
complete mixer supports as well. MIDI sequencer support is low on my
priority list, but volunteers are welcome.
If you find bugs in the wrappers please notify me on email. Please
don't send b
- applied patch 2777035: Fixed setrec method in alsaaudio.c
This included a mixertest with more features
- fixed/applied patch 2594366: alsapcm_setup does not do any error checking
- API changes: mixers() and Mixer() now take a card index instead of a
card name as optional parameter.
- Support for Python 3.0
- Documentation converted to reStructuredText; use Sphinx
- Better example code (aplay,arecord,amixer workalike for example)
- Implement MIDI/sequencer support.
PyAlsaAudio is released under the same conditions as Python itself.
The original wording of this lic
Browse inside pyalsaaudio_0.5+svn36.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com