ASN.1 library for Python
This is an implementation of ASN.1 types and codecs in Python programming
language. It has been first written to support particular protocol (SNMP)
but then generalized to be suitable for a wide range of protocols
based on ASN.1 specification.
* Generic implementation of ASN.1 types (X.208)
* Fully standard compliant BER/CER/D
- Decoder can now treat values of unknown types as opaque OctetString.
- Fix to Set/SetOf type decoder to handle uninitialized scalar SetOf
- API versioning mechanics retired (pyasn1.v1 -> pyasn1) what makes
it possible to zip-import pyasn1 sources (used by egg and py2exe).
* Implement the rest of ASN.1 types (Real etc)
* Specialize ASN.1 character and useful types
* Come up with simpler API for deeply nested constructed objects
* Re-work type<->codec mapping. Tags appears ambiguous. Some unique
internal ID is needed therefore.
* Implement ANY type as an OctetString-based substrate eater
* suspend codec on underrun error ?
Denis S. Otkidach
Copyright (c) 2005-2010 Ilya Etingof <firstname.lastname@example.org>, all rights reserved.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAU
Browse inside pyasn1_0.0.11a.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com