The defer module provides an easy way to write asynchrouns Python programms.
It is greatly inspired by Twisted's defer, but comes without a lot of the
At first defer was part of aptdaemon and moved to a separate project in
August of 2010.
The project homepage is at https://launchpad.net/python-defer
You can report errors and suggestion there.
Tests are supported via nosetests from the python-nose package.
Run them via nosetests.
CHANGES FOR 1.0.5:
* Fix some Python3 issues
CHANGES FOR 1.0.4:
* Remove obsoleted porting by 2to3 during installation
* Compare Python version by sys.version_info instead of sys.version
CHANGES FOR 1.0.3:
* Add support for Python3. We now require at least Python 2.6
CHANGES FOR 1.0.2:
* Fix a missing import of the DeferredException
CHANGES FOR 1.0.1:
* The utils.deferable dec
API CHANGES 0.4X:
* org.debian.aptdaemon D-Bus interface:
- Allow to specify the to be installed/
Sebastian Heinlein <email@example.com>
Michael Vogt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside python-defer_1.0.6.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com