Eventlet is a concurrent networking library for Python that allows you to change how you run your code, not how you write it.
It uses epoll or libevent for highly scalable non-blocking I/O. Coroutines ensure that the developer uses a blocking style of programming that is similar to threading, but provide the benefits of non-blocking I/O. The event dispatch is implicit, which means you can easil
--work in progress--
Twisted provides solid foundation for asynchronous programming in Python.
Eventlet makes asynchronous programming look like synchronous, thus
achieving higher signal-to-noise ratio than traditional twisted programs have.
Eventlet on top of twisted provides:
* stable twisted
* usable and readable synchronous style
* existing twisted code can be us
* SO_RESUSEADDR now correctly set.
* ZeroMQ support without an explicit hub now implemented! Thanks to Zed Shaw for the patch.
* zmq module supports the NOBLOCK flag, thanks to rfk. (#76)
* eventlet.wsgi has a debug flag which can be set to false to not send tracebacks to the client (per redbo's request)
* Recursive GreenPipe madness forestalled by Soren Hansen (#77)
Maintainer (i.e., Who To Hassle If You Find Bugs)
.. include:: ../AUTHORS
Unless otherwise noted, the files in Eventlet are under the following MIT license:
Copyright (c) 20
Browse inside python-eventlet_0.9.16.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com