Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Google Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
main_hmac.py and main_rsa.py are the same sample. The difference is the signature method used.
Both samples require that you register your web application to obtain a consumer key/secret.
To run main_hmac.py:
- Register your web application as described here:
- In main_hmac.py, change SETTINGs['CONSUMER_KEY']
=== 2.0.8 ===
February 26, 2010 (revision 960)
- Added support for resumable uploads with a sample that shows it's use
with Google Docs. Thanks Eric!
- Added the publish element and copy() method to the DocsClient. Thanks Eric!
- Added support for the JSON-C data format recently released for the YouTube
- Fixed import bug when using cryptomath with Python2.4 and lower.
- Modified gda
1. Moved oauth.py to __init__.py
2. Refactored __init__.py for compatibility with python 2.2 (Iss
Browse inside python-gdata_2.0.8.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com