libqrencode 3.3.0 - QR Code encoding library
Libqrencode is a library for encoding data in a QR Code symbol, a kind of 2D
symbology that can be scanned by handy terminals such as a mobile phone with
CCD. The capacity of QR Code is up to 7000 digits or 4000 characters, and has
Libqrencode accepts a string or a list of data chunks then encod
libqrencode NEWS - Overview of changes
Version 3.3.0 (2012.4.1)
* EPS, ANSI, and ASCII text output supports have been added.
(Thanks to Zapster, Colin, and Ralf)
* QRcode_APIVersion() and QRcode_APIVersionString() have been added.
Three new output format, EPS, ANSI, and ASCII text, have been added to the
2012.04.01 Kentaro FUKUCHI <email@example.com>
- ASCII mode has been added. (Thanks to Ralf Ertzinger)
- Small code cleanups.
- ASCII mode now handles ".txt" suffix correctly.
* NEWS, README:
- Documentation updates.
* Version 3.3.0 has been released.
2012.03.31 Kentaro FUKUCHI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* README, NEWS, configure.ac:
- Bumped version to 3.