Rawstudio is an open source raw-image converter written in GTK+.
* Read most raw file formats using RawSpeed and uses dcraw as fallback
* Supports DNG Camera profiles
* Tethered shooting
* Lens correction using LensFun
* Exporters for Facebook, Flickr and Picasa
* Internal 16bit rgb
* Various post-shot controls (white balance, saturation and exposure
compensation among other
News for release 2.0:
This release adds RawSpeed - a new much faster raw loading library, support
for DNG camera profiles, tethered shooting, a loupe, a nice little navigator
view, color prpofiles for almost 300 cameras, a denoise filter, LensFun
based lens correction, a tagging system, lots of performance improvements
and many many bugfixes and small improvements.
Mews for version 1.2:
- save tab A,B & C (selectable) as Layered TIFF
Check (and correct if possible) GNOME HIG-compliance.
We need some online documentation - and a tutorial.
We need inline developer documentation (Doxygen?).
Maybe someone could do a screencast of Rawstudio in action.