remctl (2.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
remctl now has an IANA-assigned port number (4373). The inetd.conf
entry for remctl-server will not be changed if an entry already exists,
but you may want to change port 4444 to 4373 once all your clients have
The remctl client (command-line or library) will attempt to connect to
4373 by default and fall back to 4444 if that fail
remctl (2.16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Add Ruby bindings (install libremctl-ruby).
- Add support for PCRE and regex ACLs in the remctl server.
- remctld now sets REMCTL_COMMAND to the command run.
* Use dh_gencontrol -- -V to pass the PHP version substvar instead of
writing it to the substvars file.
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format. Force a sin
Packaged for Debian by Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2005-02-03
It was downloaded from:
remctl was originally written by Anton Ushakov. The current maintainer
is Russ Allbery <email@example.com>.
Debian packaging copyright:
Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Board of Trustees, Leland
Stanford Jr. Univer
Browse inside remctl_2.16-1.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com