saytime for Debian
* The options -v and -r are Debian specific. They were implemented by
David C Dawson <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* saytime doesn't care the odd-numbered characters in the format string
of the -f option as long as every even-numbered character is correct and
there are the right number of characters. For example,
"saytime -f '+P+l+M+S'" works. Th
saytime (1.0-24) unstable; urgency=low
* Patches thanks to Rob Browning:
* Add alsa support: allow selection of output type via '-t' and
update manpage. (Closes: #446519)
* saytime.c: check for unhandled arguments.
* Makefile: use CFLAGS when building saytime.
* debian/control: add libsox-fmt-alsa as an alternate dependency.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.9.3, no changes
This package was debianized by Patrick J. Edwards <email@example.com> on
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 10:59:40 -0800.
It is now maintained by Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> who took it over from
Gergely Nagy <email@example.com>, who took it over from
Charles Briscoe-Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from sunsite.unc.edu but is now maintained in git,
Browse inside saytime_1.0-24.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com