This is the SpeechD-Up project. It was formerly a part of the Free(b)soft
project (http://www.freebsoft.org), and is intended to allow blind
and visually impaired people to work with computers and the Internet
based on free software.
SpeechD-Up provides an interface daemon between Speakup (kernel based
screen reader) and Speech Dispatcher (common interface to speech
synthesis), which is part of t
* Static text-based configuration file in etc/ .
* It is now possible to switch languages when executing speechd-up.
* Internationalization for all unibyte encodings! It is now possible to use
Speakup with different languages, as long as the written form is representable
in a unibyte (e.g. iso-8859-) encoding and the language is supported by your
* Hynek Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Kirk Reiser <email@example.com>
* Jan Buchal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Michael McDonalds
Index marking and the Read All command support.
* Gilles Casse
* Chris Brannon
Bug fixes, code cleanup and refactoring.
* Bill Cox
Many known bugs.
* The spelling/punctuation modes of my favourite synthesizer don't work.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside speechd-up_0.5~20110719.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com