This is SRG a free log analyser for the Squid Proxy.
Hopefully by now we've managed to get a reasonably stable log analyser for
the squid proxy, however there may still be a few more bugs in it. Your help
in using and testing SRG would be much appreciated. There is not a lot of
documentation available for SRG yet, you can try the FAQ in the same directory
as this readme as a start.
You are str
* Sat Feb 26, 2005
Autoconf/Automake/Libtoolized the SRG source
Brought into line with some of the GNU standards
1.3.6 (5 Aug 2009)
* Added newline at end of example configuration file to work around errors in
the flex/bison config file parser.
1.3.5 (19 Jan 2008)
* Updated example configuration file to remove obsolete options and correct
* Added checks for binary presence before commencing work in the example
* Added a feature to allow users to filter specific destination
The following tasks consist of the TODO list for SRG.
* Merge username to fullname
SRG is written by
Matt Brown <email@example.com>
If you've added code to S
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside srg_1.3.6.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com