sshmenu-applet is a GNOME panel applet for connecting to hosts using SSH.
It can also be run as a standalone application without GNOME dependencies.
sshmenu-applet puts all your most frequently used SSH connections on a handy
menu in your GNOME panel. Click on a host name to open a new gnome-terminal
window with an ssh connection to the selected host. Set up SSH options (
* add support for initiating connections from command-line
* implement a bash_completion recipe
* fix warnings about @display not initialized
* make command-line option parsing errors go to STDERR only
* fix moving sub-menus with up/down buttons (Tracker ID 2581842 reported by
* re-enabled drag-and-drop for reordering menu item
Copyright (c) 2002-2009, Grant McLean <email@example.com>
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above co
Browse inside sshmenu_3.18.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com