libsvnkit-java for Debian
*** Removal of functionalities ***
SVNKIT Debian package doesn't contains some of the functionalities of
upstream binary releases.
Here is a list of excluded files regarding original content of SVNKIT.
[not-in-debian] SQLJet Pure Java SQLite
The upstream tarball has been modified as follows, to comply with DFSG:
* All .jar files under contrib directories have been removed since
Debian packages must build with libraries installed on system.
* Directory doc/javadoc was removed since files in that directory
are regenerated during build-time.
* Some .class files were removed, since some can be regenerated
svnkit (1.3.5+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop the patch that fixes an FTBFS with subversion 1.7.5 because it didn't
migrate to wheezy and now is causing an FTBFS with 1.6.x. (Closes: #684853).
-- Miguel Landaeta <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:22:32 -0430
svnkit (1.3.5+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Actually add the DMUA flag to d/control.
-- Niels Thy
Browse inside svnkit_1.3.5+dfsg-4.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com