-- $Id: README,v 1.3 2007/01/27 23:14:19 tom Exp $
The 'tack' program is a diagnostic that is designed to create and
verify the correctness of terminfo's. This program can be used to
create new terminal descriptions that are not included in the standard
release. Although 'tack' has been distributed with ncurses, it is not an
integral part of ncurses. It may be removed from the release without
2009-12-26 Thomas Dickey <tom@crayon>
regen to get new macros, as well as to use autoconf-252 (patched)
* aclocal.m4: resync with my-autoconf (many changes)
* Makefile.in: drop mkdirs.sh, just use mkdir -p
* control.c, tack.c, sysdep.c, sync.c: strict gcc warnings
* init.c: check if baudrate() returns ERR, use 1 if so.
* fun.c, edit.c, pad.c, scan.c, charset.c: strict g
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away you