by Chris Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> and others.
The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging terminals.
It is inspired by programs such as gnome-multi-term, quadkonsole, etc. in that
the main focus is arranging terminals in grids (tabs is the most common default
method, which Terminator also supports).
When you run Terminator, you will get a terminal in a wind
* Add a configuration option to enable a DBus server
* Add a configuration option to disable font anti-aliasing
* Improved error handling in various locations
* Maven URL handler plugin (thanks to Julien Nicoulaud)
* Improved support for entirely hiding Terminal titlebars
* Plugin configuration via preferences UI
* New plugins: Terminal Screenshot, Wat
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your
freedom to shar