ttyrec for Debian
This package uses quilt to manage all modifications to the upstream
source. Changes are stored in the source package as diffs in
debian/patches and applied during the build. Please see:
for more information on how to apply the patches, modify patches, or
remove a patch.
-- NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tue, 27 Apr 20
ttyrec (1.0.8-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/15_ttyrec_dont_record_query.diff: New file (Closes:
* debian/patches/16_ttyrec_XCASE.diff: New file.
-- NIIBE Yutaka <email@example.com> Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:35:25 +0900
ttyrec (1.0.8-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/14_ttyplay_man.diff: New file (Closes: #564942).
* debian/patches/13_ttyplay_fread.diff: New
This package was debianized by Takuo KITAME <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:31:58 +0900.
It was downloaded from <URL:http://namazu.org/~satoru/ttyrec/>
Upstream Author: Satoru Takabayashi <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1980 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
Browse inside ttyrec_1.0.8-5.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com