(Updated 2.1.2010 for version 1.10)
What is vnStat
In short, vnStat is a console-based network traffic monitor that uses the
network interface statistics provided by the kernel as information source.
This means that vnStat won't actually be sniffing any traffic and also
ensures light use of system resources. Optional image output is available
starting from version 1.7.
That FAQ is located at
since that's the easiest way to keep it updated.
A snapshot of the FAQ (updated 2.1.2010):
Is there some kind of support forum available?
The forum is located at http://forums.humdi.net/
I managed to get invalid data into the database after ... playing around with
the system clock / doing some strange network experiments / hav
1.10 / 2-Jan-10
- Fix: Buffer overflow was possible in hourly image output when RateUnit=1
- Fix: Minor memory leak was possible in the handling of HUP signal in daemon
- Fix: Graphical elements weren't correctly aligned in summary image
when header wasn't visible (-nh)
- Fix: --delete didn't work
- Possibility to merge statistics from several databases and save
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside vnstat_1.10.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com