A VPN client compatible with Cisco's EasyVPN equipment.
Supports IPSec (ESP) with Mode Configuration and Xauth. Supports only
shared-secret IPSec authentication with Xauth,
AES (256, 192, 128), 3DES, 1DES, MD5, SHA1,
DH1/2/5 and IP tunneling.
It runs entirely in userspace. Only "Universal TUN/TAP device
driver support" is needed in kernel.
Project home page: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massa
* vpnc-0.5.3.tar.gz Wed Nov 19 21:29:22 CET 2008
User visible changes:
* Don't crash while rekeying, by Maurice Massar
* Fix lifetime handling if both options are present, by Maurice Massar
* Support providing the destination network's netmask
* Working with concentrators that require a firewall capable
client might work, by Nicholas Reilly
* Fix a case where pc