Tools for improving web maps. The centerpiece of the code is a client implementation of the [MBTiles interaction specification](https://github.com/mapbox/mbtiles-spec).
For full documentation of supported mapping APIs and how to use Wax see http://mapbox.github.com/wax.
There are three current development branches of Wax:
* `master`, this branch, supports **Modest Maps 1.0.0
* Real support for Modest Maps 1.0.0-alpha2
* No longer requires layers to be wrapped with `MM.Layer()` in MM 1.x
* Initial support for Modest Maps 1.0.0-alpha
* Fixes a bug in touch interaction controls discovered and fixed by @lxbarth
* Calls callbacks with `evt` argument from `wax.ol.interaction`
* Strict interaction: doesn't toler
Copyright (c), Development Seed
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright not
Browse inside wax.js_5.0.1+ds2.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com