xmonad : a tiling window manager
xmonad is a tiling window manager for X. Windows are arranged
automatically to tile the screen without gaps or overlap, maximising
screen use. Window manager features are accessible from the
keyboard: a mouse is optional. xmonad is written, configured and
extensible in Haskell. C
- Write down invariants for the window life cycle, especially:
- When are borders set? Prove that the current handling is sufficient.
- current floating layer handling is nonoptimal. FocusUp should raise,
- Issues still with stacking order.
= Release management =
* configuration documentation
* generate haddocks for core and XMC, upload to xmonad.org
* generate manpage,
Copyright (c) 2007,2008 Spencer Janssen
Copyright (c) 2007,2008 Don Stewart
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in bin
Browse inside xmonad_0.9.1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com