X Neural Switcher (http://www.xneur.ru)
It's program like Punto Switcher, but has other functionality
and it's really better with some varios functions.
This utility is made for X Window System.
It is developed in Linux for now, but we're thinking it will
work on any *nix system with X11R6 & gcc3.
Latest Release and other info you can read at: http://www.xneur.ru
November 10 2011:
Version 0.15.0 released.
New option for сorrect two minus with a dash
New option for сorrect (c) with a copyright sign
New option for сorrect (tm) with a trademark sign
New option for сorrect (r) with a registered sign
October 24 2011:
Version 0.14.0 released.
New troubleshooting option for disable mouse tracking.
New troubleshooting option for fullscreen apps.
New option fo
- We switched to autotools again :)
- Implemented dynamic multilanguage support
- We moved common code for gXNeur (GUI) and XNeur (backend) to library xnconfig
- Rewritted main program cycle - events processed as soon, as they are come, ScanDelay removed.
- A lot of optimization in X's part of project
- Bug fixies :)
- Code rewritted
- Fixed errors an
2007-05-15 gettextize <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in.in: New file, from gettext-0.16.1.
Our XNeur Team:
(*) Andrew Crew Kuznetsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Developer. Makes gxneur, ne
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside xneur_0.15.0.orig.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com