language tool for constructing recognizers, compilers etc
ANTLR, ANother Tool for Language Recognition, (formerly PCCTS) is
a language tool that provides a framework for constructing recognizers,
compilers, and translators from grammatical descriptions containing C++
or Java actions [You can use PCCTS 1.xx to generate C-based parsers].
This package contains the C# (CLI) libraries.
antlr (2.7.7-16) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Removed java-gcj-compat-dev from Depends. It is not needed anymore.
* Corrected java depends to reflect the target version of the
resulting class files.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Added missing Replaces to python-antlr (Closes: #557876)
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
Changes with Antlr 2.7.7
# Terence Parr
* updated BaseAST.java to make the doWorkForAll method static. Same
behaviour, except no ClassCastExceptions when sibling.getFirstChild()
happens to return an AST that doesn't extend BaseAST. Oliver Wong contributed
* updated TokenStreamRewriteEngine.java to reflect bug fixes discovered
in v3 counterpart.
# Wolfgang Haefelinger
This package was debianized by John Leuner <email@example.com> on
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:07:44 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.antlr.org/
Upstream Author: Terence Parr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We reserve no legal rights to the ANTLR--it is fully in the public
domain. An individual or company may do whatever they wish with source
code distributed with ANTLR or the code generated by ANT
Browse inside libantlr2.7-cil_2.7.7-16_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com