Rio Karma access library [CLI runtime library]
Also known as karma-sharp, this is a CLI library (.dll) that
provides (read/write) access to the Rio Karma music player using
either the usb (with OMFS) or network (PEARL) interface.
This package contains the runtime glue library needed by C# programs
using the facilities provided by libkarma.
libkarma (0.1.2-2.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload
* Rebuild for CLR 4.0 transition (Closes: #656379)
* Drop deprecated cli.make include
-- Chow Loong Jin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:59:04 +0800
libkarma (0.1.2-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix installing of karma-sharp dll when gmcs is not present (Closes: #634203)
-- Chow Lo
* *bsd build fix
* Use gmcs rather than mcs
* add debugging info when writing the smalldb fails
* Update manpages
* Install documentation files.
* Add dllmap for karma-sharp.dll to find libkarma.
* use DESTDIR/PREFIX instead of DEST in the Makefile
* Fixed rio_rw.c create_temp_file/update_props_from_tags (LAN) bugs
* Adapted karmaLan.c, karmaUsb.c and riocp.c to karma_delet
This package was debianized by Joe Nahmias <email@example.com> on
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:17:35 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.freakysoft.de/html/libkarma/.
Upstream Author: Frank Zschockelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) Christophe Devine 2001-2003
* Copyright (c) Cedric Tefft <email@example.com> 2000-2001
* Copyright (c) Enrique Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2004-2
Browse inside libkarma-cil_0.1.2-2.3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com