Semantic Web/RDF library
SemWeb is a Semantic Web/RDF library written in C# for Mono and Microsoft .NET
Framework. The library can be used for reading and writing RDF (XML, N3),
keeping RDF in persistent storage (memory, MySQL, etc.), querying persistent
storage via simple graph matching and SPARQL, and making SPARQL queries to
remote endpoints. Limited RDFS and general-purpose inferencing is also
semweb (1.05+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Rebuild for CLR 4.0 transition
* [800adf2] Use debsrc 3.0 (quilt)
* [17253c9] Merge -arch and -indep things together.
There are only Arch: all packages here, so there's no point in having all
* [73dca30] Drop deprecated cli.make include
-- Chow Loong Jin <email@example.com> Sat, 21 Jan 2012 02:20:34 +080
2008-04-01 Version 1.05
* N3Reader: Correct the class of characters allowed in variable
names, and fix reading ( ) lists.
* N3Reader: Parse true/false as xsd:boolean. Patch from Mark
* Created a new interface that allows the N3Reader to signal to
the N3Writer when a  bnode goes out of scope, so the writer
can remove from memory the association from the bnode obje
This package was debianized by Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 4 May 2008 15:29:06 +0200.
The copyright and licenses of the complete source code of semweb 1.05 was
checked by Mirco Bauer <email@example.com> on Sub, 4 May 2008 18:11:54 +0200.
The current Debian maintainer(s) is/are:
Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2005-2008 Joshua Tauberer <http://razor.occams.
Browse inside libsemweb1.0-cil_1.05+dfsg-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com