NetBeans is a cross-platform IDE written in Java. It supports development in
Java, and support for other languages can be added. The whole IDE is built
around a core framework with APIs, and features are implemented in the form of
plugin modules. This clean, modular architecture makes NetBeans a good platform
for building development tools and custom IDEs.
This package contains the IDE.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright 1997-2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common
* Development and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively
JRuby - A Java implementation of the Ruby language
Authors: Stefan Matthias Aust, Anders Bengtsson, Geert Bevin,
Piergiuliano Bossi, Johannes Brodwall, Rocky Burt, Paul Butcher,
Benoit Cerrina, Wyss Clemens, David Corbin, Thomas E Enebo, Robert Feldt,
Russ Freeman, Chad Fowler, Joey Gibson, Kiel Hodges, Xandy Johnson,
Kelvin Liu, Alan Moore, Akinori Musha, Charles Nutter, Takashi Okamoto