100% Pure Java AWT Toolkit which works without X Server
PJA (Pure Java AWT) is 100% Pure Java and doesn't use any native
graphics resource of the system on which the Java Virtual Machine
runs. Default AWT needs X Server but PJA doesn't. PJA is useful for
server side Java application which generate images such as a graph
chart and a graphical counter dynamically under non-X environment.
pja for Debian
* PJAFontCapture.sh is installed to /usr/bin/PJAFontCapture.
* Demo script is installed to examples directory.
* PJAToolkitDemo1.2.sh is configured for j2sdk1.3.
* pja.jar and pjatools.jar are installed to /usr/share/java.
* You must run PJAFontCapture and create font file(*.pjaf) in the
first when use Demo script. And you put the font to examples
pja (2.5-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Arnaud Vandyck ]
* Standards-Verision updated to 3.7.2
* removed dependency on libservlet2.3-java
* removed Takashi Okamoto from uploaders (closes: #374118)
* debian/rules: removed ant-launcher
[ Michael Koch ]
* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Removed jikes from Build-Depends.
* Moved debhelper and cdbs to Build-Depends.
* Put libpja-java-doc
This package was debianized by Takashi Okamoto email@example.com on
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:26:25 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://www.eteks.com/pja/en/
Copyright: LICENSE is GPL (see /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL).
Browse inside libpja-java_2.5-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com