Unit testing framework for PostgreSQL
pgTAP is a suite of database functions that make it easy to write
TAP-emitting unit tests in psql scripts suitable for harvesting,
analysis, and reporting by a TAP harness, such as those used in Perl
and PHP applications.
TAP is the Test Anything Protocol (http://testanything.org/
pgtap (0.90.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.90.0
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Add Recommends on libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (Closes: #642196)
* Add Recommends on libtap-harness-archive-perl (Closes: #590801)
* Fix path for documentation file.
* Convert to DH version 8
-- Pierre Chifflier <email@example.com> Mon, 05 Dec 2011 00:03:
Revision history for pgTAP
* Removed the "Supported Versions" section of the documentation. Suffice it to
say that pgTAP supports PostgreSQL 8.0 or higher.
* Added a build target to create a portable copy of pgTAP that can be included
in any distribution and should just work for tesing on PostgreSQL 8.3+. The
This package was debianized by Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:22:21 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://pgtap.projects.postgresql.org/
Upstream Author: David E. Wheeler
Copyright (C) 2008 Kineticode, Inc.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written agreeme
Browse inside pgtap_0.90.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com