Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
The Eclipse Platform is an open and extensible platform for anything and yet
nothing in particular. It provides a foundation for constructing and running
integrated software-development tools. The Eclipse Platform allows tool
builders to independently develop tools that integrate with other people's
tools so seamlessly you can't tell where one tool ends and another starts.
This package provides the whole Eclipse SDK that contains Eclipse Platform,
Java development tools and Plug-in Development Environment, including source
and both user and programmer documentation.
eclipse (3.8.0~rc4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jakub Adam ]
* New upstream release.
* Synchronize extended descriptions of eclipse-platform-data and
eclipse-platform, grammar fixes (Closes: #678459).
* Don't create binary packages when GCJ is used, only run the build
so that log can be analyzed.
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Remove (Build-)Depends on libjasper-java (the old jasper5.5
2012-02-22 Sami Wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* build.xml: Apply the above patch.
* eclipse-build-additionalArchs.tar.bz2: Update the arm fragments
base on x86 fragments.
2012-01-24 Andrew Robinson <email@example.com>
* pdebuild/eclipse-copy-platform.sh: Make symlinking paths relative.
Browse inside eclipse_3.8.0~rc4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com