UML modeling tool
This program is an easy to use UML (Unified Modeling Language) modeling
environment. It allows you to create UML diagrams for documentation and to
assist you with design decisions.
Gaphor - The Pythonic UML modelling tool
Gaphor is a UML modelling tool, written in Python. This makes it very easy to
use (and very easy to extend -- and to write ;-) ).
Install gaphor simply using easy-install:
$ easy-install gaphor
You can find the sources at GitHub:
For documentation refer to our project web
- New Docking widget layout
- Improved componentized services
- UIComponent rewrite (due to new interface)
- ValueSpecification and subclasses are now treated as attribute. This
saves a lot of object construction and Java-ish headaches.
- Guides support from Gaphas 0.7.0
- "hand written" drawing style
- Keyboard shortcuts for toolbox selection
- Fixed issue in undo trans
GAPHOR(1) [FIXME: manual] GAPHOR(1)
gaphor - UML modeling tool
This manual page documents briefly the gaphor command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
gaphor is an easy to use UML (Unified Modeling Langu
gaphor (0.17.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* New upstream release (Closes: #6475
This package was debianized by Cédric Delfosse <email@example.com> on
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:30:35 +02
Browse inside gaphor_0.17.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com