Ruby console contextual help
IHelp (Interactive Help) provides contextual help for classes, modules and
methods by using RI.
This is the dummy package for the default version, with included
The IHelp (Interactive Help) package provides contextual help for
objects and methods by using ri.
* Ruby 1.8
* generated ri documentation
* Ferret for full text search
De-compress archive and enter its top directory.
# ruby setup.rb
These simple step installs this program under t
Packaging notes for libihelp-ruby
This is the Debianized version of ihelp. To use it, you have to put the following line in your IRB configuration file (~/.irbrc):
You can also open up irb as this:
if you don't want to _always_ load irb with ihelp support.
Currently, loading ihelp will produce the following warning:
libihelp-ruby (0.4.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added myself to the Uploaders field in debian/control.
* Bumped standards version to 3.7.3; no changes required.
* Added the Vcs-* fields to debian/control.
* Performed small fixes in the description.
* Added a rule to debian/rules to rename ihelp_reindex.rb to ihelp_reindex.
* Added man page debian/ihelp_reindex.1, listed it in
* look at method#to_s to figure out what class or module defines it
(where to firs
This package was debianized by Esteban Manchado Velázquez <email@example.com> on
Fri Aug 19 00:27:02
Browse inside libihelp-ruby_0.4.5-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com