Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) - development files
The Point-to-Point Protocol provides a standard way to transmit
datagrams over a serial link, as well as a standard way for the machines
at either end of the link to negotiate various optional characteristics
of the link.
This package provides files needed to build pppd-related software.
ppp (2.4.4rel-1) unstable; urgency=high
The /etc/init.d/ppp init script has been removed.
This removes support for the deprecated /etc/ppp/ppp_on_boot feature.
-- Marco d'Itri <email@example.com> Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:38:54 +0200
ppp (2.4.3-20041231+3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Removed patch 057_pppoe-interface-change which was refused by the
upstream maintainer. Now users must arrange fo
ppp (2.4.4rel-10.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Traditional Chinese. Closes: #505952
- Catalan. Closes: #506336
- Swedish. Closes: #491421
- Japanese. Closes: #489333
- Polish. Closes: #506852
- Belarusian. Closes: #506927
-- Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:36:26 +0100
Changelog extracted from README file:
What's new in ppp-2.4.4.
* Pppd will now run /etc/ppp/ip-pre-up, if it exists, after creating
the ppp interface and configuring its IP addresses but before
bringing it up. This can be used, for example, for adding firewall
rules for the interface.
* Lots of bugs fixed, particularly in the area of demand-dialled and
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of ppp.
This package was previously maintained by
Browse inside ppp-dev_2.4.4rel-10.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com