Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) - development files
The Point-to-Point Protocol provides a standard way to transmit
datagrams over a serial link, as well as a standard way for the machines
at either end of the link to negotiate various optional characteristics
of the link.
This package provides files needed to build pppd-related software.
ppp (2.4.5-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Make sure to actually rebuild pppd for the udeb instead of using the
just-built normal binary. (Closes: #591703)
* Removed support for IPX from the udeb.
* Added patch adaptive_echos: support sending LCP echo requests only if
the link is idle. (Closes: #14331)
* Updated debconf translation: pt_BR. (Closes: #592155)
* Removed the suspend/resu
What's new in ppp-2.4.5.
* Under Linux, pppd can now operate in a mode where it doesn't request
the peer's IP address, as some peers refuse to supply an IP address.
Since Linux supports device routes as well as gateway routes, it's
possible to have no remote IP address assigned to the ppp interface
and still route traffic over it.
* Pppd now works better with 3G
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of ppp.
This package was previously maintained by Ian Murdock <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Alvar Bray <email@example.com>, Christoph Lameter <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Philip Hands <email@example.com>, Michael Beattie <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Russell Coker <email@example.com>.
It is currently maintained by Marco d'Itri <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Original sources were obtai
Browse inside ppp-dev_2.4.5-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com