complete and feature-rich groupware server (documentation)
This package contains documentation for Citadel, a complete and feature-rich
open source groupware platform.
See the 'citadel-server' package for more informations.
* Full documentation is at http://www.citadel.org.
* The condensed version:
1. Create a user on your system under which to run Citadel
2. Install supported versions of Berkeley DB, libical, and libsieve.
3. ./configure && make && make install
4. Run the "setup" program
* After installing Citadel, you'll probably want to install WebCit
so that you can access the Citadel sys
citadel (7.37-8+lenny1) oldstable-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
* Fix billion laughs DoS attack vector against xmpp component
by completely disabling entity expansion (CVE-2011-1756).
-- Nico Golde <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 22 May 2011 17:04:41 +0000
citadel (7.37-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Swedish debconf translation, closes: #506593
This package was debianized by Fathi Boudra <email@example.com> on
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:30:35 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.citadel.org
Upstream Authors (the citadel development team):
Steven M. Bellovin
Browse inside citadel-doc_7.37-8+lenny1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com