A Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98
The Gentle Introduction is designed to serve as a supplement to the
Haskell 98 Report; it provides a tutorial introduction for someone
who is already familiar with another programming language (preferably
a functional one).
haskell98-tutorial (200006-2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload based on a patch by Arjan Oosting:
- Build against texlive as tetex has been dropped. (Closes: #419397)
- tex.hs: import unsafePerformIO from System.IO.Unsafe as the IOExts
module is no longer included on the default search path since the
September 2006 release of Hugs.
This package was first put together by Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho
On 24 Nov 2002
* Ian Lynagh took over as Debian maintainer
* Ian Lynagh and Ganesh Sittampalam took over as upstream editors.
The tutorial was then split off from haskell-doc into this new package.
The source was downloaded from
linked off of http://
Browse inside haskell98-tutorial_200006-2-1.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com