Load testing and performance measurement application (API doc)
Apache JMeter is a 100% pure Java desktop application designed to load test
functional behavior and measure performance. It was originally designed for
testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
This package contains the API documentation.
A P A C H E J M E T E R
What is it?
Apache JMeter is a 100% pure Java application designed to test
and measure performance. It may be used as a highly portable
server benchmark as well as multiclient load generator.
The Latest Version
Details of the latest version can be found on the Java Apache
Project web site (
jakarta-jmeter (2.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #641546, LP: #879463)
* Change home page URL everywhere.
* Add new build dependencies libhttpclient-java, libhttpmime-java for http
module. Update build and runtime classpath accordingly.
* Refreshed 02_disable_components.patch as per latest source.
* Update 'Format' value in debian/copyright.
Browse inside jmeter-apidoc_2.5.1-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com