documentation for libcobertura-java
Documentation for Cobertura which is a java library that calculates the
percentage of code accessed by tests. This package includes the javadoc API
This directory contains a simple example of using Cobertura to
instrument an application and generate coverage reports.
To run the example:
The application and its tests will be compiled, Cobertura will
instrument the application, the instrumented application will then be
tested, and a Cobertura report produced in HTML and XML.
The Cobertura reports can be found in:
cobertura (126.96.36.199+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Miguel Landaeta ]
* debian/control: Fixed typo in Vcs-Git field.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
* Add mh_clean call to clean target.
* Drop versioned dependencies since they are satisfied even in stable.
[ James Page ]
* Fix FTBFS with OpenJDK 7 (LP: #888927) (Closes: #651395):
* Fix a problem that occurs in Tomcat. When TouchCollector
initializes, it calls ProjectData.initialize() which (with
Tomcat only) eventually calls TouchCollector. However,
TouchCollector's static members have not been initialized.
Added a test that highlights this problem. (Thanks to Jack Cobb
for suggesting the fix).
* Runs on Java 5. (Fix fo
Browse inside libcobertura-java-doc_188.8.131.52+dfsg-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com