Java library to generate Mock Objects for given interfaces (documentation)
EasyMock 2 is a library that provides an easy way to use Mock Objects for given
interfaces. Mock Objects simulate parts of the behavior of domain code,
and are able to check whether they are used as defined.
Domain classes can be tested in isolation
by simulating their collaborators with Mock Objects.
This package contains the documentation for the Mock Objects library.
README.Debian-source for EasyMock
The download from upstream is a ZIP file which contains:
- src.zip, containing the source files for EasyMock
- tests.zip, containing unit test source and class files
- samples.zip containing sample source and class files
- HTML documentation
- pre-build javadocs
- pre-build JAR file
- Clover results
easymock (2.3+ds1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated Vcs-* and Homepage fields in control file
* Updated watch file to match upstream version correctly (M. Koch)
* Updated dependency to current gcj-java-compat-dev (Closes: #450422)
* Updated standards version to 3.7.3
-- Jan-Pascal van Best <email@example.com> Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:14:31 +0100
easymock (2.3+ds1-1) unstable; urgency=
This package was debianized by Jan-Pascal van Best <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:03:47 +0200
It was downloaded from http://www.easymock.org/Downloads.html
Run the debian/get-orig-source.sh script to download the upstream ZIP file and
create the source tarball used by Debian. See README.Debian-source for details.
Upstream Authors: Tammo Freese <http://tammofreese.de>
Browse inside libeasymock-java-doc_2.3+ds1-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com