library of matchers for building test expressions - documentation
Provides a library of matcher objects (also known as constraints or
predicates) allowing 'match' rules to be defined declaratively, to be
used in other frameworks. Typical scenarios include testing
frameworks, mocking libraries and UI validation rules.
This package contains Javadoc API documentation of Hamcrest.
libhamcrest-java (1.1-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Re-added OSGi-metadata to the jar files.
* Removed depends on JRE; which is no longer needed per the Java Policy.
* Removed some B-D-I that appeared twice.
* Added missing description to a patch.
* Fixed clean target - it forgot to remvoe some maven-helper files.
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17
== Version 1.1: In Development ==
* Hamcrest Generator now includes JavaDoc and parameter names in generated code
by using QDox to parse the source code.
* Created hamcrest-core.jar (and removed hamcrest-api.jar).
Moved core set of matchers (and, eq, not, etc)
to this package to make it more practical for external libraries
to embed Hamcrest.
* Created CoreMatchers (static imp
Browse inside libhamcrest-java-doc_1.1-8_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com